Hey Jess, I am reading your blog. Have you ever looked at sofismama.blogspot.com I just made two more in a workshop at school for my classes. sylvan-egrantmolina.blogspot.com sylvan-egrantmolina2.blogspot.com Check them out. Your blog is the opposite of mine. Mine are occasional pictures of Sofia with few words and yours is lots of words with few pictures. I wish I had gotten to see the shoes!
8 comments:
I'm reading your blog! Are you reading mine? Sorry to hear about your moldy shoes!
Hey Jess,
I am reading your blog. Have you ever looked at sofismama.blogspot.com
I just made two more in a workshop at school for my classes.
sylvan-egrantmolina.blogspot.com
sylvan-egrantmolina2.blogspot.com
Check them out.
Your blog is the opposite of mine. Mine are occasional pictures of Sofia with few words and yours is lots of words with few pictures. I wish I had gotten to see the shoes!
I'm reading Jess and very much enjoying it. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Hey! Look at me! I'm reading too!
I love it!! Keep them blogs a rollin!!!
I have decided to not read your blog. I just left this comment here at random.
I am just catching up on your blog today. Thanks for writing it!
I just started reading it - and am a fan already!
Post a Comment