I'm sad! I was trying to change my fonts and I don't know if it was my fault or Blogger's fault, but I lost this entry. I tried to recover it. I should have saved it on word before messing with it. This is how we learn. I was proud of that writing.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey jess i read your blog and was duly impressed with your writing skills. don't take this too seriously tho, even tho it is true, as i am your "unbiased" father. Checking out villas in Italy for info and something to do. LD
2 comments:
Hey jess i read your blog and was duly impressed with your writing skills. don't take this too seriously tho, even tho it is true, as i am your "unbiased" father. Checking out villas in Italy for info and something to do. LD
BLOG!?!?!?! You should be publishing, baby! Wow! What a fantastic read! ~Karen
Post a Comment